The timber checks are applicable for the design of buildings and engineering constructions under standard temperature and fire conditions according to DIN 1052 and EN 1995.
- Ulimate limit state checks for cross-sections of beams
- Buckling check in accordance with the equivalent beam method
- Structural fire design with reduced cross-sections (EN 1995)
- Checks for the deflections of beams
The design forces are determined automatically considering the modification coefficient kmod for all decisive design situations:
- Permanent and temporary, accidental action combination
- Design situations for fire scenarios
Graphical representation of the calculated stresses and utilizations for all action combinations and situations. Output of a detailed check log.