Analysis of 2D and 3D beam and shell structures with steel, reinforced concrete, timber and composite sections in accordance with EN 1992-1-2, EN 1993-1-2, ENV 1994-1-2 and EN 1995-1-2.
- Any kind of section geometry
- Steel, reinforced concrete, timber and free materials (e.g., insulation) within a section
- Predefined and user-defined thermal material properties
- Standard temperature-time curve, hydrocarbon fire curve
- User-defined fire curves
- Calculation of the temperature profile in the section via nonlinear time-step integration
- Consideration of different fire scenarios
- Temperature-dependent thermal strains and stress-strain curves
- Nonlinear time-step calculation of the structure based on the general calculation method
Thermal analysis for solid structures.
- Stationary and instationary thermal analysis
- Time-dependent heat source
- Stress analysis with the calculated temperature distributions
Graphical display of the time-dependent temperature distributions, deformations, internal forces and support reactions.