Dynamic analysis of 2D and 3D beam and shell structures, solid models and cable structures.
- Determination of eigenvalues and eigenvectors under consideration of point and multi-point mass distributions
- Mass distribution from load cases
- Periodic and transient load functions
- Time step integration with determination of all system reactions
- Direct integration with consideration of point dampers
- Response spectrum according to DIN 4149, OENORM B 4015, SIA 261 and
- User-defined response spectra
- Dynamic train crossing with freely selectable tracks
- Dynamic collapse analysis
Interactive, graphical definition of point masses,graphical rendering of load functions, speeds,accelerations, deformations and internal forces in a given time interval.