Calculation of rotationally symmetrical shell structures made of reinforced concrete and steel based on finite element methods.
- Internal forces calculation
- Stress determination
- Load case combination
- Construction stages
- Orthotropic material behavior
- Radial and tangential element bedding with exclusion of tensile stresses
- Checks at the ultimate limit state
according to DIN 1045-1, OENORM B 4700, SIA 262 and EN 1992-1-1
- Bending with or without longitudinal force or long. force only
- Lateral force with minimum level of reinforcement
- Check against concrete and reinforcing steel fatigue
CAD user interface for entering all system data, graphical and alphanumeric results output, serial print with automatic updating of results plots, animation using the InfoGraph System Viewer, data exchange over DXF interface.